● Set In Over 60 Acres of Land and Just Over a Mile from The Nearest Beach
● Six Bedroom Farmhouse with Adjoining Building / Potential Annexe
● Holiday Business with Excellent Income
● Five Holiday Cottages
● Four Static Caravans
● Camp Site
● Equestrian Facilities inc. Indoor and Outdoor Arenas, Cross Country Course, Show Jumping Paddock, Stabling
● Tack Rooms, Kennelling, Other Outbuildings and Barns
Comprising a six bedroom main farmhouse with adjoining brick building (currently used as a two bedroom annexe by the current vendors), five holiday cottages, four static caravans, camp site and stocked fishing lake. A full range of equestrian facilities including indoor and outdoor arenas, grass fields and jumping paddock, 1.2 mile cross country course, 35 - 40 individual turnout paddocks as well as large grazing fields, American barn stabling for 29 horses, tack room, workshop, barns, kennelling and much more.
The current vendors and family operate a very successful equestrian holiday business at this property, further details of which are available from the agents.
The village of Mumby sits between Chapel St Leonards and Anderby Creek, north of Skegness on the east coast of Lincolnshire. The beauty of this location for equestrians is that you can hack to the beach which is just one mile away. Mumby itself has a church and pub and wider ranges of services and shops can be found in Alford, Skegness and Louth which are all within easy reach https://www.ruralscene.co.uk/properties/ar5638/
0126************* Show number